But that certainly varies from country to country

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-14 17:52:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Visuals are created to highlight a particular product feature, and text is placed next to the image describing what you see. For example, for a hiking jacket you would emphasize that it is waterproof and list the relevant features. Just displaying the image in A+ Content and B+ Content is not enough; its effect is reinforced with the text “Look here, these are the advantages”. This is very effective when I want to explain the benefits or features of my product to the customer and convince them to buy. Even if I have a strong brand with a certain (expected) brand premium, I should try to convince the customer that it is worth paying 50 euros more for my hiking jacket.

And if that customer is based in Japan or France, they can at least expect me to make the HK Phone Number effort to explain the benefits of my product in the local language. Ian:How does the availability of content in the customer's language impact online sales compared to brick-and-mortar retailers? Tim:In addition to the language, this also has a lot to do with demographics. If I grew up in pre-internet times and was used to shopping in stores, then I will continue to do so. I myself buy clothes online, even though I grew up without the Internet, and I assume that people under 60 are more likely to shop online.

The higher the market share of online retail in a country, the more likely customers are to shop online. However, if these customers do not speak English, they are unlikely to buy from an English-speaking shop. So if I sell shoes in a country with a high proportion of online retail and poor English skills, translating my content is an absolute must - English is definitely not enough. Ian:We touched on the connection between price and translation needs. Is there also a connection in terms of product availability? Tim:Yes. Customers are generally willing to tolerate English-only content if they cannot purchase a product elsewhere.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|谁知盘中餐|粒粒皆辛苦|不皮一下不开心|沤山工作室

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:20 , Processed in 1.328374 second(s), 29 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |